Let's set you up for success with a three-hour long (intense) Strategy Session 🚀
Once you book a strategy session with me, you will receive a brainstorming exercise you will need to complete before the session. I advise you spend at least a few days on it to get the best out of the whole process.
During the strategy session :
- I'll review your homework beforehand to get an understanding of your career so far
- I'll review your existing documents and determine what you already have and what you are missing
- I'll advise you on which Tech Nation criteria you have the best chances to meet
- I'll map your documents to Tech Nation criteria
- I'll offer you a high level roadmap to your endorsement along with milestones, timelines and next steps to keep you accountable
- I'll answer questions you might have about the process of getting endorsed
- I'll tell you how you can increase your chances of success and suggest some quick wins where possible (eg. where you can give a public talk with 100+ attendees, where you can become a mentor, where you can volunteer)
- I'll share my mental models that helped me get endorsed for this visa
- Bonus: you will get a video recording of the call.
- Bonus: I offer limited async support with answering your follow-up questions after the session (up to 1 hour of my time in total).
What my clients are saying:
Disclaimer: I am not an immigration adviser or a solicitor. I am not associated in any way with Tech Nation. I provide coaching services only for Stage 1 (Endorsement) for the UK Global Talent Visa. For any immigration advice, please seek help of a registered immigration solicitor. I don't provide any guarantees of you being endorsed for this visa, I only do my absolute best to increase your chances in the endorsement process.